If you are wondering how to style them, below are some tips to consider:
- Select your fabric - leather vs denim vs cotton vs silk. They each bring a slightly different feel to the look you want to create. For example: leather is edgy, denim is casual and silk is feminine.
- Balanced textures - think about what you want to wear with your moto jacket. For example, pairing lighter material (such as silk/chiffon) with tougher material (such as leather) creates a more balanced look and feel.
- Finding your fit - this is really important. You should try and make sure you can zip up the jacket properly so you can wear it open or zipped up.
- Choosing color - think about the most likely weather in which you would wear your jacket. I always consider the longevity of my classic pieces, therefore black is an obvious choice. Otherwise, your can choose your moto jacket based on appropriate seasonal colors.
- Personalize - this is the best part of fashion: adding your personal touch! You can DIY some studs, pin some badges or sew some patches to your jacket. Wear it with some shearling lining for winter to keep things toasty warm or rock some serious arm swag with your moto to keep things cool :P
o matter what your body type or style is, I'm sure you will (if you have not already) harness that cool confidence in a great moto jacket! :)
Moto Jacket: Zara;
Sunglasses: Karen Walker;
Scarf: eBay (similar);
Gloves: Zara (love this one);
Boots: Anne Klein
Thank you so much for reading!