Hi everyone, hope you are having an awesome day! So, it's that time of the year where I share some of my favorite seasonal things. Oh winter...you dazzle us with your winter lights and snow covered parks...but why so cold this year?! Thank goodness for all the remedies and saviors below, I am well stocked and prepared for anything you got! :P
1. Gap Fur-lined Snood - A great find and a life-saver this winter! So soft, comfy and warm. I can't imagine venturing out to the cold without it!
2. JewelMint Ritz Bracelet - I love a beautiful statement necklace, but in winter, between keeping warm and putting on chunky scarves, statement necklaces may not always be practical. On the days where a little sparkle is needed, some wrist eye candy does the job :P
3. Urban Decay Naked 3 - Such a pretty palette of everyday rose-hued neutral eye shadows. I find that it brightens the complexion during winter months.
4. Kate Spade Mini Bow Stud - All I can say is that these are real "studs" :)
5. Lush Lip Scrub in Mint Julips - Awesome scrub! Gets rid of flaky dry skin, tastes delicious (yes, you can just lick it off your lips after scrubbing) and super refreshing. I think I might try and DIY some myself.
6. Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb - Ok, this one literally smells like the name. I'm an optimist and I like to be reminded that Spring is coming!
7. Michael Kors Ovesized Rose Gold Watch - Clearly my love for rose-gold things didn't stop at the Naked palette 3.
8. Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter (body butter) - Absolutely love the smell! It is ultra moisturizing for your body, great to use overnight.
9. Josie Maran Argan Oil Light - This is a really handy little multitasker. I use it for my hands, face, cuticles and hair (basically any where that needs some moisturizing). I like this light version, but am also in love with the new Pure Argan Milk.
10. EOS Minted Lip Balm - Baby soft lips...yes please!
11. L'Occitane Shea Butter Lip Balm - Yes, one lip balm is never enough. Nothing works better than some shea butter for chapped winter lips. I use this one for night time repair.
12. Uniqlo Fluffy Ear Muffs - Your ears will thank you for it! I use them on really really cold days instead of a beanie/hat, it's never failed me.
13. Under Armour Coldgear Compression Leggings - You might remember them from this post. These are so good that I wear them out even on normal days to battle the polar vortex. They are warmer than my jeans!
14. Rimmel Showoff Lip Lacquer in Big Bang, Nova, Apocalyptic - If you heard about the rave on "Rimmel Apocalips", "Showoff" is the US version. Vibrant colors and excellent color payoff. I think winter lips can definitely use some of that (the only thing I don't like as much about this product is the smell, it's a little funny for me, but amazing colors).
15. Snuggly Animal Socks - I mean, your feet needs some lovin' in winter too. My go-to home lounging winter socks.
Hope this is helpful and you are staying warm, thank you so much for reading!